CHICAGO BOARD OF ELECTION COMMISSIONERS
VOLUNTEER DEPUTY REGISTRAR PROGRAM
Sponsor group: Chicago Dance Supply
Thank you for your interest in the Volunteer Deputy Registrar Program. Please see below for the training schedule and guidelines for registering for a class. Read more about the program and how to qualify here.
TRAINING WILL BE CONDUCTED AT
69 WEST WASHINGTON 8th FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
Thursday, September 5 – 6:00 p.m. – RSVP by September 2 here.
Saturday, September 14 – 9:30 a.m. – RSVP by September 11 here.
Wednesday, September 25 – 3:00 p.m. – RSVP by September 23 here.
Saturday, October 5 – 9:30 a.m. – RSVP by October 2 here.
Wednesday, October 16 – 3:00 p.m. – RSVP by October 14 here.
Thursday, October 24 – 6:00 p.m. – RSVP by October 22 here.
- The organization coordinator (Chicago Dance Supply) must submit the training request on organization letterhead by the deadline.
- The request must include the name and address of each volunteer with the class date and time requested. The request can be mailed, hand delivered, faxed or emailed no later than the deadline for class registration.
- Only City of Chicago registered voters can be trained. Those registered to vote in Suburban Cook County must contact the Cook County Clerk’s Office.
- If response is poor for a particular session, it will be cancelled. The organization will be notified.
- Participants cannot be trained if the organization has not registered their names in advance for the training session.
Find more information about the Chicago volunteer deputy voter registration program. Click here.